Everything on the subject of hydraulics in about 12 hours of training. The online training is divided into technical knowledge and coursework.
In this course the theoretically acquired technical knowledge is reinforced. A wide range of exercise types makes the course interesting and successful: participants have to draw symbols and circuit diagrams, answer multiple-choice questions and set up and connect circuits in PC-based video clips.
From the contents:
- Physical basics (units, properties, laws)
- Hydraulic systems (principles of a hydraulic system)
- Drive units (components, pumps, containers, filters)
- Drives (single-acting cylinders, double-acting cylinders, hydraulic motors)
- Directional valves (design characteristics, 2/2 directional valves, 3/2 directional valves, 4/2 directional valves, 4/3directional valves, special circuits)
- Stop valves (non-return valves, pilot operated non-return valves)
- Pressure control valves (pressure relief valves, pressure regulation valves)
- Flow control valves (throttle valves, flow control valves)
- Additional requirements