The "Electronics 2" online trainings is one of a series of new online trainings in the field of electrical engineering and electronics.
These online trainings are practically oriented and authentically structured. Real case studies provide a concise illustration of the matters covered. All training content is taught using audio clips. Additionally, the narrative text can be viewed on the sitemap.
Various tools are built into the online training, such as Excel worksheets, an integrated calculator, PDF files and various downloads. The online trainings include an extensive glossary and a full text search facility.
From the contents:
- Signal types
- Integrated circuits
- Operational amplifier (OpAmp)
- AC voltage of various frequencies
- Characteristic values of amplifying circuits
- Circuit technology of amplifiers
- Bistable flip-flop
- Single flip-flop
- Sine wave generator
- Rectangle generator
The theory learnt will be applied using various practical examples:
- Thyristor-controlled drilling machine
- Brightness control with triac
- Adjusting the speed of an electric screwdriver