WBT Value stream analysis and mapping
Those who deal with value stream analysis and value stream mapping have one goal: to create production and production processes that achieve a true value stream.
The purpose of value stream analysis is to make all the processes (from the initial request up to the delivery of the product) transparent. This can quickly highlight a significant potential for effective reshaping of processes.
- Net study time: 2 hours
- Available in the following languages:
All prices include 19% VAT (Germany).
Depending on region other taxes may apply.
Add to basket
Add to wish list
From the contents:
- Improving the value stream
- Added value and value stream
- Value stream analysis
- Use of value stream analysis and value stream mapping
- Working with value stream mapping methods
- Overview of the ACTUAL situation
- Example: The Cycle Accessories GmbH & Co. KG
- Value stream mapping
- The seven types of waste
- The situation as it SHOULD be
- Tasks and exercises